- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect and why?
In order to be able to provide you with a service, we typically collect the following information from you:t
- Information you submit via our checkout or contact forms including name, address, email address, telephone number payment details and product/service
- Information you submit during the trading in of a voucher for a flight including date of birth and weight
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Yorkshire Balloon Flights Ltd with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Buy a product on our website
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Fill in a contact form on our website
We may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Contacting us or engaging with us on social media
How will we use your data?
We collect your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Contact you relating to your order(s)
- If opted in, we may also contact you about special offers and promotions with partners
How do we store your data?
We securely store your data using a secrue website license and on industry standard softwar.
We will keep your order information for 5 year. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, you can opt out through one of our emails.
What are your data protection rights?
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request from us copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Call us at: 01904 914376
Or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Remembering what products you were interested in
- Understanding how you use our website
- To improve the quality of our website
- To send remarketing to you on social media and other websites
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – We use these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and the location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – We use these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. We sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us: 01904 914376
Or write to us at: 46 Rosbery Street, York, YO26 4YX